Spain – is really a colorful, multi-faceted, tasty and tasty country. Each region is unique owing to a cultural heritage combination. Here you will find the sea and the mountains, shining sun, exquisite gastronomy with a wide range of local wines and passion Spanish temperament makes communication very easy and funny.
Even the smallest town in Spain is full of different attractions.
Would you like to visit this amazing country?
No, we do not speak about Madrid, because the real Spanish heart is Toledo. The city was the capital until the XVI century. Later King Philip moved the royal court to Madrid.
Architecture of Toledo has an amazing image. It is a kind of symbiosis of Christian, Arab and Jewish cultures.
We would definitely recommend visiting you Escorial.
El Escorial is a country residence of Philip II.
You can visit the royal chambers and evaluate luxuriance and power of Spain during its political influence and period of prosperity.
You can combine El Escorial with another sightseeing The Valley of the Fallen Monument. This monument was created by the order of General Franco.
Segovia is also must be in the TOP list of visiting! Not only because the city is in UNESCO World Heritage list but also Segovia is one of the ancient cities of Spain.
Interesting excursions and leisure in Segovia it is a kind of fascinating travel through time. It is worth of seeing the Roman aqueduct, built over 2000 years ago here. There are a lot of ancient Gothic and Romanesque churches that makes the streets are very distinguishing. For the first time in the history of Spain it was introduced inquisition. And Alcazar castle and other monuments of Segovia look like they just appeared from the Middle Ages.
For people with passion about modern cities definitely should visit luxury Madrid and amazing Barcelona. Magnificent panoramas of the Spanish capital and Gaudi's homeland inspire artists, photographers, poets, writers on creation of the real masterpieces!
Both cities are full of rich architectural heritage, numerous museums and wide choice of shopping centers.
If you are interested in Spanish gastronomy and you a fan of fish dishes and seafood definitely you should visit Bilbao, San Sebastian, Corunna, Vigo and other cities located in northern part of the Iberian Peninsula. Atlantic Ocean (Galicia) and the Bay of Biscay (Basque Country) will provide you with a wide range of the best sea food.
In our list of excursions is absent something you are interested in?
Specially for you and your friends we will create an individual route in-line with sights museums, parks, restaurants you are interested in.
- TRAVEL AGENCY
- MICE Tourism
- Organization of individual excursions
- Andalusia overview excursions
- Barcelona overview excursions
- Valencia overview excursions
- Galicia overview excursions
- Castile – La – Mancha Overview Excursions
- Madrid overview excursions
- Majorca overview excursions
- Cantabria overview excursions
- Basque country overview excursions
- Tenerife overview excursion
- Castile and Leon overview excursion
- Leisure with famous spanish people
- Workshop from a French sommelier in the best winehouse of Barcelona
- Flamenco with El Perla
- Tango with Andrea
- Shopping with fashion expert Anna Badia
- Theater for art lower
- Sunset sailing
- Personal training with one of Real of Madrid players
- Work-shop with Gori de Palma fashion designer
- Gaudi for children
- Creative cuisine masterclass with Sergio and Javier Torres
- Warm-up match with ex-players of Real Madrid and cocktail
- Cocktail with David Guetta
- Medical Tourism
- Extreme holidays in Spain
- Enogastronomy and delicious cuisine
- Individual tours to Spain
- VIP services
- Accommodation in Spain
- Transport services in Spain
- Yacht Charter in Spain
- Restaurant reservations in Spain
- Organization of festivals and celebrations
- Wedding planning
- Spanish and German Summer Camps
- CONTACT US