Spanish and German Summer Camps are designed for foreign students who want to come to Spain to learn and improve their languages. International students will receive 4 hours of classes from native Spanish and German teachers per day. On the first day, the students do a level test to place them in groups of 10-12 students per class of similar age and level. The content and methodology of the classes is different depending on the ages of the students.
On top of this, during the afternoons and over the weekends in our Spanish and German Summer Camps 2015 the students will have the opportunity to take part in a large number of fun time activities, sport, outdoor activities, trips and other optional activities. Each night there is a themed party. In all the terms, these activities will be in English.
Learning different languages with students from different countries means that the students benefit from cultural integration. The driving language of the camps is English (Sports activities, free time, parties…). Spanish and German will only be taught in the classes in the morning. Each year lots of international students visit our camps.
- Ages: 5 to 14 years old.
- Rooms: shared bedrooms of 4, 6 or 8 beds all with cupboards.
- Installations: Different sports installations such as basketball, football, swimming pool, tennis courts, staff rooms, meeting rooms, internet, dining hall, theatre, disco infirmary etc.
- Classes: 10-12 students per class with native speakers.
- Activity program: sports competitions, themed parties, group activities, optional activities (sailing, golf, Segway, etc.)
- Trips and transfer service: Port Aventura, Tarragona, etc.
- Transfers from airports and train stations.
For further information about Spanish and German Summer Camps, please contact us via the contact form or by phone (+34) 93 467 48 48 or (+34) 689 681 987.