INTRODUCTION VALENCIA BUS TURÍSTIC
Spain is the best getaway in Europe. It has a very vibrant night and lively fiestas. Also Spain has delicious cousins which make it worth the travel. Spain is made up of several beautiful regions and islands. It has very diverse cultures and the most beautiful landscapes. Spain’s features ranges from meadows to snowy mountains and even desserts. This is the pride of Spain across the continent.
Valencia is the third largest city after Madrid and Barcelona in Spain. This is a very wonderful and lively city. There is thriving culture, eating and night life scenes. Valencia used to have floods but the innovation of this city is above average. It has diverted its river that was flood prone to the town’s outskirts. On the outskirts of the city there is a beautiful green park which winds around the city. Other brilliant building glorifies the city which also has a handful of modernized architecture and museums. Valencia is surrounded by a fertile fruit and vegetable farmland. This gives Valencia its famous dishes such as paella.
The best way to travel around Valencia and see its main attraction sites is by use of a hop on hop tour bus. Occasionally these buses are there with tourists. The buses are open top for view and the cool wind. If you are on a short tour it is very convenient to use these buses. These buses will offer Valencia’s highlighted attraction sites in a short time, though you won’t get the details in full. With a commenter on board, a Valencia bus Turístic will take you around the city while at the same time getting historical overviews and stories of the places you are visiting.
Valencia touristic bus is an open top to give you freedom of viewing. They are always available during holidays and summers. As stated before they go around the city and they have two options. The first option is they can be used as quick way or a novel way of knowing the city. You can aboard at any destination and the best will take you to the most important and the must-see destinations. The second option is option is you may take a full tour; this will help you know the places you wish to come to later which may be noted down.
VALENCIA TOUR BUS PRICES
The price of the Valencia tourist bus depends on several things; age, number of people travelling and the route. There is also a bus ticket for two or one day. It is better to take the two day ticket as it costs just a little higher than the one day’s ticket; the following are the approximated prices;
For 24 hours you get:
- Age 0 to 6 years: €0
- Age 7 to 16 years: €10
- Adults: €17
- Family(2 Adults and 3 children): €60
For 48 hours you get:
- Age 0 to 6 years: €0
- Age 7 to 16 years: €11
- Adults: €19
- Family(2 Adults and 3 children): €65
When a boat is included in the trip, with routes such as Albufera the prices for twenty four hours are converted to the forty eight hours prices.
VALENCIA TOURIST BUS TICKETS
Buying Valencia tour bus will give you a discount and also help you not to get confused. The tickets can be purchased in the following places;
- Hotel: The hotels in Valencia have collaborated with the buses to ensure you don’t hustle around to get your Valencia bus tickets. You are able to buy at the reception of most of the hotels.
- Tour offices: There are several tour offices in Valencia; in these places you will easily get your tickets.
- Bus Stops: Unlike other cities Valencia has tourist bus stops. On these bus stops you can purchase your tickets.
- Online: You can also search for tourist websites like https://solviptravel.com to purchaseyour ticket.
VALENCIA BUS ROUTE TOURS
Due to its geographical area, Valencia is large with many places to visit. While purchasing the Valencia tourist bus ticket, be sure to know the best route for you to take:
- HISTORICAL VALENCIA: This is a route to history of Valencia. You will be able to see old historical building and beautiful monuments of the city. Major stops will include; Valencia History Museum, Valencia Football Club Mestalla stadium,Plaza delAyuntamiento, and the Valencia Bioparc.
- MARITIME VALENCIA: With this route you will be taken along the river. Major places to note include the aquarium, the port, the famous city of sciences and arts and Las Arena beach.
- ALBUFERA VALENCIA: This route goes out of the city center. The drive will be through the reserve, the lake and the rice field. With a good commenter you will be told about the eco system. The best part about this route is the thirty minutes boat ride in Lake Albufera.
GUIDES ON VALENCIA TOU BUS
As you board the bus, you will be given a set of earphones. During the whole journey you will be able to listen to an audio about the whole journey. The commentary tells you what to look at and what to note during the journey. The best part of the audio, it comes in several languages: Japanese, Portuguese, German, Italian, Valencian, Spanish and English languages. There can also be a human guide to make the travel fun, they are usually natives of Valencia and understand their city fully.
Valencia is a beautiful city, worth to take a look at. It is good for a single, couple and a family trip. It is a fun city with new experiences and making memories. It has a favorable weather almost the whole year which is good for holidays and getting away from the cold times that may be boring. The rich culture is infectious and the hotels are classy.
ValenciaTurístic bus is a very fun way to see have a view of the city. With these buses you cover a large ground in a short time while learning a lot and having fun. As a new traveller in Valencia you will have a chance to gain the overview of the whole city in a day or two. This is a very efficient way while having fun.